TIME & LOCATION
Jun 22, 7:00 PM – Jun 23, 7:00 PM
ABOUT THE EVENT
Courageous Leadership Alliance (CLA) INC. is a powerful force in leadership development that is built from five guiding principles. These principles are bold, daring, and unapologetic, reflecting the mindset of true leaders.
We take immense pride in the knowledge and expertise of our faculty members who come from diverse professional backgrounds. They are equipped with the latest teaching methodologies and tools to ensure that our clients receive the best possible instruction. Whether it is leadership, strategy, development, or any other subject, our faculty members bring a wealth of real-world experience to the classroom.
Strategic Transition (Developing Business Acumen Skills) - 2 hours
- The first principle is authenticity, which demands that leaders be true to themselves, their values, and their vision.
Psychological Safety ( Building An Outlier Organization) - 2 hours
- The second principle is courage, which requires leaders to take bold risks and make tough decisions.
Leaders Work Balance/Energy Management - 2 hours
- The third principle is resilience, which teaches leaders to bounce back from setbacks and stay the course in the face of adversity.
Building An Empathetic Mindset - 2 hours
- The fourth principle is empathy, which emphasizes the importance of understanding and connecting with others.
Leading/Developing High Performing Teams - 2 hours
- The fifth and final principle is collaboration, which highlights the value of teamwork and the power of collective action.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE INCLUDE?
- Leading expert instructors
- 5 leadership topics - 2 hours each
- 1 - personality or trait assessment
- 1 - 1-hour virtual coaching session
- Credly badge
HOW WILL THE COURSE BE DELIVERED?
- 3-week course
- Class held on Tuesdays & Thursdays 6 pm - 8 pm EST
- Students will have a week and a half to complete their 1-hour coaching session
- To be announced
Courageous Leadership Course
+$12.48 service fee
+$12.48 service fee0